Monday, March 10, 2008

Egyetemi Bonsai Club session - 2008.03.08.

Last saturday we had the first practical session with the club this year. Time for repotting, I took two trees and I have potted them up - a spruce and a hawthorn.

Here are some pictures from the session.


Three wise men.


Árpád Nagy is working on Zsófi's hornbeam.


The top of the tree has been removed.



Zsófi is repotting the hornbeam.


Zoli was working on his windswept hornbeam. It was pretty hot and humid in the greenhouse, and also a lot of people for too little space, so after some time I have moved outside.



Some of the finished trees: my picea, two buxus trees and my hawthorn.

No comments:

counter

unique visitors: Internet Marketing Consultant
Internet Marketing Consultant
page views: Stratco
Stratco
Pagerankseo tools