Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring flowers again - blackthorn

This is a sloe (blackthorn - Prunus spinosa) that I have acquired last spring. It was about twice its current height but I have cut the top part because it was too much curves for one plant :) I have a picture of it from last year but I just can't find it now...
This year I have potted it into this oversized pot and did some cutting and wiring. It's still a bit chaotic but that's it for now. The base of the trunk is really bad, I think I'll have to disguise it with some extra deadwood (tanuki-like). But the flowers are very nice :)

The first picture is as it looks like today, the second is a virtual in a smaller pot and a slightly different potting angle.





No comments:

counter

unique visitors: Internet Marketing Consultant
Internet Marketing Consultant
page views: Stratco
Stratco
Pagerankseo tools